What are my prescription drug benefits?
You can get your prescriptions through your STAR Medicaid and CHIP/CHIP Perinate coverage if you go to a pharmacy that takes Sendero Health Plans Members. There are some medications that may not be covered through STAR Medicaid and CHIP/CHIP Perinate.
The medication may be ordered by your doctor or another doctor treating you or your child. Medication can also be ordered or given while you are in an emergency room or hospital.
You can find the formulary listed on the Texas Medicaid Formulary.
Who can help me get my prescription drugs?
Members can call Member Services toll-free at 1-855-526-7388. Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. if:
• You need to ask about a drug.
• You have trouble getting a prescription filled at the pharmacy.
• You need help finding a network drug store.
• You need an interpreter to communicate with the pharmacy about getting your medication.
• When you have an emergency and need drugs, Sendero Health Plans can provide you with up to a 72-hour supply of the drug.
• You lose your medication.
The Sendero Health Plans STAR/CHIP Provider Quick Reference Guide has been updated a...
The 2014 Fall edition of the Sendero Health Plans Provider newsletter is now available for yo...
The Sendero Health Plans STAR/CHIP Provider Manual has been updated and is effective June 22, 2...
The 2014 Winter edition of the Sendero Health Plans member newsletter is now available for yo...