Sendero Health Plans is here to help you access the health care benefits that you and your family deserve. You can apply for benefits by:
- Contacting Health and Human Services Commission Office
- Call toll-free 2-1-1 or 1-877-541-7905 Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Pick a language and then select option 2.
- Visiting an Health and Human Services Commission benefits office
- Completing a paper application
- Mail the signed and dated form to the address listed on the form
- Submitting your application online
- Click on the ‘Should I apply?’ box.
- Fill out the form, and click on submit.
- Dialing our Member Services Department at 1-855-526-7388, and ask for Medicaid eligibility details.
The Sendero Health Plans STAR/CHIP Provider Quick Reference Guide has been updated a...
The 2014 Fall edition of the Sendero Health Plans Provider newsletter is now available for yo...
The Sendero Health Plans STAR/CHIP Provider Manual has been updated and is effective June 22, 2...
The 2014 Winter edition of the Sendero Health Plans member newsletter is now available for yo...