Enrolling in Medicaid is Easy!
- Apply for CHIP or Medicaid by going to www.YourTexasBenefits.com or call 2-1-1. Call us at 1-800-791-6511 if you need help applying.
- Receive an enrollment packet from the Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) with your Medicaid plan options.
- Choose Sendero by calling 1-800-964-2777.
Why Choose Sendero?
AMAZING BENEFITS FOR CHILDREN AND TEENS!
- FREE Youth sports with the City of Austin Recreation Centers
- FREE School backpack with school supplies for Pre-K to 12th grade
- FREE $50.00 HEB gift card after well-child exam (CHIP)/THSteps medical checkup (STAR) for new members
- FREE Swim session at the YMCA of Austin
- FREE Monthly student bus pass with Capital Metro while enrolled in school
- FREE Membership to the Boys and Girls Clubs of Austin
- FREE $25.00 HEB gift card after well-child exam (CHIP)/THSteps medical checkup (STAR) for current members
- FREE Sports, summer camp or school physical each year for members 18 years old and younger
SPECIAL BENEFITS FOR PREGNANT WOMEN AND BABIES
LIMITATIONS AND RESTRICTIONS APPLY
- FREE Baby car seat
- FREE Booster car seat after well-child exam (CHIP)/Texas Health Steps medical checkup (STAR) for new members
- FREE Toddler nap kit after well-child exam (CHIP)/Texas Health Steps medical checkup (STAR) for current members
- FREE Umbrella strollers for members 1-3 years old that get their shots and flu shot
- FREE Home baby monitor for pregnant women
- Up to $125.00 in HEB gift cards for members that obtain timely prenatal visits and postpartum visit
- FREE Breast feeding kit
- FREE Gifts for new mother’s including a diaper bag, package of diapers, first aid kit and child thermometer after postpartum checkup
- Up to $500 of dental services for pregnant women
- FREE home visit for new moms
- FREE Rides to birthing classes, WIC appointments, Sendero baby showers, and other Sendero related events for pregnant members
- FREE $25.00 HEB gift card to newborn babies after well-child exam (CHIP)/Texas Health Steps medical checkup (STAR) for new members
- Up to 750 minutes for Safelink phones for high-risk pregnant women
- 24-hour Nurse Advice line